Monday, May 30, 2011

GREEN DRESSES

3 dresses made from one piece of fabric, over a 30 year period.

I originally purchased the piece of fabric to make a dress for my daughter when she was about 3 years old. I have included a photo taken of her wearing the original dress below.

Some years later we used some of the left-over fabric to make a dress for her Cabbage Patch Kid.

Recently I found the last half metre still in my stash and made a little shift dress for my daughter's baby "The Boo" to grow into.

And that's the end of it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 23, 2011 at 9:02 PM , Blogger Jill said...

How wonderful! I found you through Karen's blog - and had to come and read the story of this fabric! What beautiful memories you have created there!

Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home